Marriage is beautiful, and it’s a union that amazes me. I usually compare marriage to a garden; we all love the serenity and beauty of a garden. It is healthy and improves mental health, but a beautiful garden doesn’t grow independently. It requires hours of tending to the plants and pruning off weeds, similar to what a marriage needs. Daily prayers for your husband is like tending to the garden of your marriage. This article contains prayer points you can pray over your husband.
The heartfelt and persistent prayer of a righteous man (believer) can accomplish much [when put into action and made effective by God—it is dynamic and can have tremendous power].James 5:16B AMP
Couples should pray for each other; it is not the responsibility of one partner alone. The husband is supposed to pray for his wife, and the wife is supposed to pray for her husband. It can be very tiring and challenging to take up this responsibility. Still, the reward is worth every time and energy.
In this article
What Happens when you Pray over your Husband?
Many unique and beautiful transformations happen when you pray for your partner. I see these transformations as some of the benefits of praying for your husband, and it includes:
- You become a changed person. One underestimated benefit of prayer is its ability to change us. Committing him to God’s hands makes you the better wife he deserves. God uses these prayers to change you and align you with his will.
- Prayer helps you to connect and align with God in unimaginable ways.
- Praying for your husband helps you to understand him better.
- It open doors and allows God to work wonders in your marriage.
- Praying for your partner strengthens your marriage.
- Praying for your partner helps you to understand and discover God’s plan for him.
- Praying for your partner helps you forgive and grow in love for him.
Daily Prayers you can Pray for your Husband
- Father, I pray that you will help me become the best version of myself. Lord, help me submit to him as I submit to you.
- Father, I pray for my husband’s protection. Keep him safe under your wings.
- Father, give my husband the strength to face his daily challenges. Please help him to overcome any challenge that comes his way.
Transform Your Marriage: 30 Daily Prayers to Bless and Strengthen Your Husband
Welcome to our transformative journey of praying over your husband. In this empowering video, we present you with 30 daily prayers designed to bless, uplift,...
And [I pray] that the eyes of your heart [the very center and core of your being] may be enlightened [flooded with light by the Holy Spirit], so that you will know and cherish the [f]hope [the divine guarantee, the confident expectation] to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the [g]saints (God’s people),Ephesians 1:18 AMP
- Dear lord, you are the great guide; guide his steps and lead him along the right path of life.
- Lord, you are the source of all wisdom; I pray that you give him wisdom and discernment in all he does.
- Lord, I ask that he will be filled with your love and peace today.
- Lord, you have made him the head and provider; please provide for his needs.
- Father, heal all his physical and emotional pains. I know he may be unable to share everything with me, but I ask that you wipe all his secret tears.
- I pray that you will make him successful in all his endeavours ( I ask that he finds the courage and faith to keep pressing on).
- Father Lord, make him a man of integrity and honour full of compassion.
- Father, help him to develop a heart of gratitude and faithfulness.
- Father, help him to improve his relationship with family and friends. May he only be involved in healthy and informative relationships.
- Lord, grant him the spirit of forgiveness. Please help him live a life that is not full of hatred and hurt.
- Lord, I ask that you strengthen his faith and trust in you.
- Dear lord, I ask that you give him a tender and kind heart that is generous unto others.
- Father, I pray he will find fulfilment in his daily life and activities.
15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.1 John 5:15
- Father help him to overcome his fears and make him resilient.
- Father, I pray that he will positively influence everyone that comes his way.
- Father, I ask that you give him patience and strength to accept the things he cannot change.
- Father, help him to listen and communicate effectively with me, our children and others around him.
- Father, I pray that you will help him to find peace in you and freedom from anxiety.
- Father, lord, help my husband to grow in his relationship with you. May he be a man of prayer and devotion.
- Father Lord, I pray he will only speak encouraging and graceful words. May he not speak vain or demeaning comments to anyone around him.
- Lord, grant him the grace to care for his health and help him understand the importance of caring for his body.
- Father Lord, reveal your intention for his life to him at every step of his journey. May he never walk outside of your purpose.
- Lord, help him to fight and overcome every form of temptation that comes his way.
- Father, I commit his sexuality unto your hands. May he use his sexuality purposefully. I ask that you give him the grace to resist every negative sexual attraction.
- Lord, help him to be a good steward of his talents, resources and time.
- Lord, I pray that you will give my husband the grace to have a healthy relationship with his in-laws.
- Father, please make my husband the best father our children deserve.
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.Mark 11:24
I understand it may be difficult to commit ourselves to praying for our husbands continually. Still, I assure you that determination and constant reminders of the benefits of the result will help. Remember that prayers make the change that builds a happy and healthy home.